Petiole has been created for scientists, promotion of science and in global perspective – we believe in fighting hunger worldwide using Petiole.
Now we collaborate with scientists from Ukraine and other countries. Particularly, Petiole helps in the following scientific institutions:
- Institute for evolutionary ecology of the National Academy of Science of Ukraine
- Educational and Research Institute of agroecology and land of the National University of Water and Environmental Engineering
- Department of Biology and Chemistry of Ternopil National Pedagogical University
- Scientific and Innovative Institute of Agricultural Technologies and Land Management of Zhytomyr National Agroecological University
- Center for Conservation Biology at Stanford University
- Department of Biology at University of Washington
What is the cooperation?
For us, collaboration is a great communication. We do not need any reports or any other obligatory attributes. We do not require formality and bureaucratic traditions. We merely want that the result of our creativity – a mobile application Petiole, will be your good supporter and help you to do your work more quickly and effectively. We would be truly happy about this.
Want to collaborate?
Write to us. Then we will try to come to you for a personal meeting and gift you a special stand for more accurate measurements. The first stand is free of charge and you do not pay money for it.
When a personal visit is a problem, we suggest to talk with you via Skype and send you the special stand to your address using delivery service.