The following guidelines apply to the use of all Petiole Marks licensed pursuant to the Terms:
- You must use the appropriate legend for the Mark: ® for registered trademarks, TM for unregistered trademarks, and SM for unregistered service marks.
- You shall not use any Petiole Mark to disparage Petiole, its products or services, or in a manner which, in Petiole’s reasonable judgment, may diminish or damage its goodwill in the Mark or imply endorsement by Petiole. You agree to cease all such uses upon written notification by Petiole. You agree not to take any action which might lead a third party to think Petiole’s Mark is owned by you, or which might adversely impact Petiole’s reputation. You shall at all times use the Petiole Marks in a manner consistent with trademark laws.
- You shall notify Petiole immediately of any improper, infringing, confusing or unauthorized use of Petiole’s Marks of which you become aware.
- You shall not alter the appearance of any Petiole Mark or obscure such Mark in any way. Changing the color, font, or proportions of any Petiole Mark is prohibited.
- Questions concerning a proper use of the Marks shall be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.